Become a Donor
Become a Donor… Become a Life Saver. You are invited to support CIP through your tax-deductible donation.
Circle of Inspiration:
Circle of Friends:
Make your mark:
A donation of $5512 will pay for an intern-therapist to work in a Marin public school one day each week for half of the school year, providing essential support for children and teens. These students will develop higher self-esteem, become more engaged in school, and avoid drugs and delinquent behaviors.
- By giving $900, you will fund 10 weeks of group therapy, allowing participants to improve their communication skills and set and achieve personal goals.
- Your contribution of $500 will allow 10 individuals at the Helen Vine Detox Center to work with an intern-therapist to develop a plan for recovery.
- A gift of $180 will enable a couple to have four counseling sessions. They will improve communication, understand and work to end repetitive conflict, and deepen their relationship.
- By contributing $45, you will provide one hour of counseling to a disadvantaged family or individual at risk. Over several sessions, clients learn to understand themselves better and how to live richer, fuller lives.
- Make a choice:
Feel free to indicate the program you would like your donation to support or make a general donation. Please click to learn more about CIP’s on-site programs and off-site programs.
- Make a donation to CIP in the memory of someone special.
- Honor someone through your support of this important work.
- Please click here to make a contribution on-line.
- In lieu of making a one time donation, consider giving a monthly or quarterly gift.
- Or you may send payment in the form of a check and mail it to:
Community Institute for Psychotherapy
1330 Lincoln Ave., Suite 201
San Rafael, CA 94901
- Or to make a donation by phone, call: 415-459-5999 x101