Each year, CIP provides quality, affordable mental health services to hundreds of vulnerable families, adults and children, providing a critical safety net. Our work is made possible through the charitable contributions of businesses, large and small, and individuals in our community. Please support these businesses who support mental health and quality care for all.
COMMUNITY CONFERENCE STEWART SPONSORS
- First Federal Savings & Loan of San Rafael
- Newport Academy
- San Rafael Elks/Silvio Cheda Trust
- Union Bank
COMMUNITY SUPPORTER SPONSORS
- Bank of Marin
- Delfino Green & Green
- Luther Burbank Savings
- Mechanics Bank
- Montecito Market Place Associates/Seagate Properties, Inc.
- Sunny Hills Services
- The Muldavin Company Inc.
- Wilson Markle Stuckey Hardesty & Bott, LLP
Learn more about our Raising Healthy Families Community Conference sponsors.
- Buckelew Programs
- Canal Alliance
- Center for Domestic Peace
- CHADD of Marin
- Family Works
- Jewish Family & Children Services
- Marin Y
- Matrix Parent Network & Resource Center
- NAMI Marin
- San Rafael City Schools
- The Canal Welcome Center
- Damon Connolly, Marin County Supervisor
- The Marin City Community Development Coorporation
- The Marin County Sheriff’s Department
Raising Healthy Families
Community Conference Sponsors 2018