Community Institute for Psychotherapy (CIP) offers its Professional Development Program in which Bay Area mental health professionals, registered interns, and students can become nonvoting members of CIP. The goal of the program is to provide opportunities to enhance personal and professional development, and create an ongoing supportive network.
- $50 Regular Member (Licensed Mental Health Professional)
- $30 Associate Member (Unlicensed)
Memberships come up for renewal in August.
Program benefits include:
- CIP Seminars for Professionals: All-day seminars presented by nationally recognized experts on important topics and issues (three per year). Special rates for members.
- Advanced Case Conferences, Clinical Issues Seminars, Study Groups and Classes. Special rates for members.
- Opportunity to place a notice in the “Member News” section of CIP’s monthly email newsletter, Professional Development Update. Members only.
- Listing in CIP’s Annual Membership Roster (if registration and information received by September 15). Members only.
For more information or to be placed on our mailing list to receive materials, please contact the CIP Office at (415) 459-5999 ext. 101.
Membership entitles you to:
- Discounted Member rates for CIP seminars, classes, and study groups
- Listing in the Annual Member Referrals Directory
- Post announcements in “Member News & Notes”