Businesses and community organizations of all sizes
are invited to invest in the mental health of our community
by becoming participants in CIP's Business and Community
As a Business and Community Partnership participant,
your contribution goes directly to provide services
to those in need and represents a key investment in
the health and well-being of families, children, and
individuals in Marin. In return, you'll receive the
County, CIP serves the lowest income
- Recognition in CIP's newsletter
distributed to more than 6,000 Marin homes and offices.
- Business Card Advertisement
in CIP's newsletter for donations of $250 or more.
- Complimentary subscription to
- Invitations to CIP's special
- Listing in a press release to
- A tax-deduction to the extent
provided by law.
- The satisfaction of helping
individuals, healing families and strengthening the
residents, folks who have the least resources
to cope. Thus, this agency serves a uni-
que and vital need in our community.
- Ruth Rakowsky, WestAmerica Bank